Bihar Gramin Bank Recruiting RRB Candidates
BIHAR GRAMIN BANK, a Government of India undertaking invites applications from Indian citizens for the post of Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) JMGS-I, and Office Assistant (Multipurpose), who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and declared qualified.
Payment of Application Fees: 16-07-2013 to 31-07-2013
Opening date for Online Registration: 16-07-2013
Last Date for Online Registration: 31-07-2013
For Officer (Scale I):
For SC/ST/PWD candidates.- Rs. 20/-
For all others- Rs.100/-
For Office Assistant (Multipurpose):
For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.- Rs. 20/-
For all others- Rs.100/-
Details of Vacancies:
|Details Of Vacancies|
|Officer Assistant (Multipurpose)||16||8||30||58|
Scale-I Officer- 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700
Office-Assistant Multipurpose- 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300
Eligibility Criteria & Other Norms: (As on 01-06-2012)
|Eligibility Criteria (As on 01-06-2012)|
|Office Assistant(Multipurpose)||Between 18 years and 28 years||Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent & Candidates are required to possess proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT in which RRB is located and must have passed “ local language” as one of the subjects at Matriculation/Xth Standard.||—|
|Officer Scale-I||Above 18 years and below 28 years||Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent & Candidatesare required to possess proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT in which RRB is located and must have passed “ local language” as one of the subjects at Matriculation/Xth Standard||—|
- Relaxation in the upper age limit as per Govt. extant guidelines.
- Probation Period: For Officer Scale-I – Two Years & For Office-Assistant– One Year.
- Bond Amount: Selected Candidates in Officers Scale-I and Office Assistant will have to execute Indemnity Bond. The bond will be executed in case if Officers Scale-I and Office Assistant leaves before two (2) years of Active Service in the Bank:
- Officer JMGS-I Rs.Two Lakhs (2,00,000/-)
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Rs. One Lakh (1,00,000/-
RRB Qualifying Standard Score:
1) For Office Assistant:
– For SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD: 17 marks & above in each section and total Weighted Standard Score of 89 & above.
–For Others: 19 marks & above in each section and total Weighted Standard Score of 95 & above.
2) For Officer Scale-I:
– For SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD: 17 marks & above in each section and total Weighted Standard Score of 97 & above.
–For Others: 19 marks & above in each section and total Weighted Standard Score of 103 & above
How to Apply?
- Candidates are required to apply online. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Duly fill the fee payment challan.
- Candidates can pay application fee in any of the branches of the BIHAR GRAMIN BANK OR by NEFT from any Bank’s Branch to CBS A/C NO. 38010210000356 & IFC Code No UCBA0RRBBKG (where 0 is zero)
- Obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly authenticated by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & code No, (b) Transaction ID No. (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
- Now, Apply Online.
NOTE THAT LINK TO APPLY ONLINE IS NOT AVAILABLE ON BANK’S WEBSITE. WE WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED AS SOON AS THE LINK IS OUT.