Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank owned by Government of India, Bank of Baroda and Government of Gujarat. The Bank invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and declared qualified.
Payment of Application Fees: 10-01-2013 to 24-01-2013
Opening date for Online Registration: 10-01-2013
Last Date for Online Registration: 24-01-2013
For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.- Rs. 20/-
For all others- Rs.100/-
Details of Vacancies:
|Officer Assistant (Multipurpose)||4||-||3||8|
Scale of Pay: 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300
Emoluments: Dearness Allowance,House Rent Allowance and City Compensatory Allowances will be payable as per the rules.
Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualification:
|Eligibility Criteria (As on 01-06-2012)|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||Between 18 years and 28 years||Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent Proficiencyin local language i.e Gujarati Candidates are required to possess proficiency in Gujarati
Language and must have passed “ Gujarati language” as one of the subjects at
- The relaxation in upper age limit is cumulative as per Govt. of India guidelines
- PROBATION PERIOD: Selected candidates will be on probation for -01- (One) year which may be extended by 6 months if work /conduct of the candidate is not found satisfactory.
RRB Qualifying Standard Score:
- For SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD: 17 marks & above in each section and
total Weighted Standard Score of 89 & above.
-For Others: 19 marks & above in each section and total Weighted Standard Score of 95 & above.
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal
Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
The Interview will be held at Head office of the Bank at Bharuch. The total marks for Interview will be 30 . The minimum qualifying marks for Interview will be 12 (10.50 for SC/ST/PWD/OBC/EXSM).
How to Apply?
- Requisite Application Fee may be paid through CBS (CBS Account No. 09910200001003) at any of the Branches of Bank of Baroda, by means of a Payment challan.
- Obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly authenticated by the Bank which will be used while applying online .
- Now, Apply online. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted
View from here detailed advertisement about the recruitment drive.
LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about IBPS Recruitment.
Leave a comment if you have any doubts/queries/questions.