Andhra Bank, A Government of India undertaking invites applications for the Clerical Cadre posts, from Indian citizens who have taken the Common Written Examination for Clerical cadre conducted by IBPS in 2011-12 and have a valid Score card issued by IBPS.
Payment of Application Fees : 27.10.2012 to 10.11.2012
Opening date for Online Registration : 27.10.2012
Last Date for Online Registration (Including for candidates from far-flung areas) : 10.11.2012
Application Fees (including postage/intimation charges):
For SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PWD)/Ex Servicemen: Rs 50/-
For General/OBC: Rs 150/-
IMPORTANT: Candidates who have remitted the requisite application fees/ intimation charges and applied earlier in response to the Bank’s notification dated 21.04.2012 for 600 vacancies and who have not been called for interview can apply against the additional 850 vacancies without remitting the application fees/ intimation charges. Fresh applicants are required to apply online and remit the requisite application fees/intimation charges.
Click here to view the detailed advertisement about the recruitment drive including no. of vacancies, cut off marks(TWS)- State-wise & category wise and other details.
Eligibility Criteria (As on 01.08.2011):
- Age: Minimum : 18 years Maximum : 28 years (Relaxation of age for reserved category as per Govt. guidelines)
- Educational qualification: Graduation OR a pass in 10+2 examination in First Class or with aggregate of 60%.(In case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/EXSM relaxation in Educational Qualifications is 5%).
- Essential Requirement:
- IBPS Score obtained in CWE for Clerks 2011-12.Candidates should have appeared for IBPS CWE for Clerks held in Nov/Dec 2011 from a centre in a State/UT for which vacancies he/she wishes to apply.
- Candidate should have proficiency in the official language of the State/UT (ability to read, write and speak local/state language) in which they have appeared for the Common Written Examination and qualified.
- Computer Knowledge is essential (proficiency in MS Office Basic Applications).
- Candidate should be willing to be initially posted at any place in that State/Union Territory in which they have appeared for CWE and serve for a minimum period of 5 years in that State/Union Territory.
Knowledge/proficiency in local/state language (ability to read, write and speak local/state language) will be assessed at the time of interview.
How to Apply?
Requisite Application Fee may be paid
(i) Through CBS at any of the Branches of Andhra Bank, by means of a Payment challan.
(ii) Through NEFT at any Bank branch
Click here to download Payment Challan
The CBS fee payment challan/ NEFT Receipt contains two parts. The first part will be retained by the Branch. The candidate’s copy of the fee payment challan/ NEFT receipt must be retained with the candidate after the necessary details such as Transaction ID/ NEFT UTR No., Branch Code etc. are filled in by the bank official.
Selection for Clerical Cadre posts will be made on the basis of performance in Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in November-December 2011 and Interview.
Details Regarding Interview process:
- Depending upon the number of vacancies, the Bank reserves the right to call only those candidates who have sufficiently high IBPS score in the stipulated Common WrittenExamination for Interview.
- The total marks for interview will be 35. The minimum qualifying marks for the interview would 40% for General and OBC category and 35% for SC/ST/PWD category.
Call Letters for the Group Discussion/Interview:
Call letters for the Interview will be sent to the shortlisted/eligible candidates only through email at the email address given by them in the application form while registering for Common Written Examination (CWE) in November/ December 2011. A list of all such candidates along with details such as date, time and venue of the interview will also be hosted on the bank’s website.
Get more details about this recruitment from here.
LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about IBPS Recruitment.
Leave a comment if you have any doubts/queries/questions.